Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
The electronics and automation sectors demand reliable transmission signals without any disruption. The increasing 'electromagnetic pollution of the environment' caused by an increased use of electronics has made it essential to achieve efficient transmission of important signals. Pair stranding is an effective way to oppose cross talk effects.
EVEREST®, Twisted Pair Data Transmission Cables provide a high level of protection and ensure data transmission without the disruptive effects of high frequency interference with close ATC braiding as screening. For further clarification on any variations from the standard product range, for instance, core, outer sheath and expanded temperature range, etc, Please do contact us.
Fine wire strands of annealed, plain, high conductivity, electrolytic grade cooper conductor. Individual core insulated with extruded PVC compound. Two cores twisted together to form a pair wrapped with Myiar tape, then sheath, screened with ATC braiding and finally jacketed with a special PVC compound.
- For Copper Cable Type: YY / YWY / YFY
- Bending stranding: Stranded extra fine wire
- Bending Radius (Min.): 20 x Cable Diameter
- Inductance: 0.67 Mh / km (approx.)
- Impedance: 80 ohm (approx.)
- Mutual Capacitance: Core – Core 100 nf / km and
- Core – Screen 140 nf / km
- Color Code: As per ISI
- Working Voltage: 350/500 volts
- Test voltage: 2000 volts
- Insulation Resistance: 20 M ohm/km (At 20°C)