|Number of core||4|
Backed by a diligent team of professionals, we are engaged in offering our clients with high quality PVC power & control cables. This LT PVC power & control cable are of excellent quality. Manufactured using sophisticated extrusion line using best quality raw materials and thoroughly tested at every stage of process till finished product conforming to IS : 1554 (Part -1 )/1988. with upto date amendts.
- These cables are also easy to handle.
- Simplified terminators and jointing techniques make these cables eminently suitable, among other applications, for industrial and mining installation.
- Insulation resistance and breakdown strength are practically unaffected by moisture. These cables are thus suitable for laying even underwater.
- Can be laid vertically and on steep slopes as there is no impregnating compound involved.
- Flame retardant since PVC ignites with great difficulty and is self-extinguishing.
- Immune to chemical normally encountered in practice
- Can be overloaded for short periods without any appreciable effect on cable life.
- Due to their light weight, PVC cables are easy to install and handle. Small bending radius permit the termination of these cables in limited space.
- Low tension PVC cables do not normally require sealing ends, when terminated indoor.
- The termination can therefore be effected quickly and economically.
- PVC cables have tough but smooth outer covering and are thus abrasion proof.
- PVC cables are not affected by vibrations.
- PVC cables have high short circuit capacity since they can withstand a high transient temperature without any deformation of insulation or displacement of conductor.
- PCV cables have a long service life.