Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
Fire Alarm Cables are fixed transmission cables and are installed on or beneath plaster surfaces in dry and damp premises as well as in the open air. The cable is supplied with the message "Fire Warning Cable" printed on it and is specially suited for installation in modern fire alarm systems.
EVEREST” Solid/Stranded, annealed, plain electrolytic grade copper conductor conforming to IS: 8130/1984. Core insulated with extruded PVC Type A compound conforming to IS: 5831 (1984). Two such cores twisted together to form a pair wrapped with aluminum backed Mylar tape and drain wire of tinned copper. Finally sheathed with special PVC compound.
- For Copper Cable Type : YY /YWY /YFY
- Conductor stranding: Solid/stranded
- Bending Radius (Min.): 10 x cable diameter
- Color Code: As per ISI
- Working Voltage: 350/500 volts
- Test Voltage: 2000 volts
- Insulation Resistance: 20 M /km (at 20°C)